Witty Title in the Works

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Road Trip


Last weekend I went on a road trip up to North Branford, CT to visit Erica. North Branford is one of my favorite places to visit. Sit at the table in Erica's kitchen, and you're going to wet your pants laughing so hard with her very Italian family. Her Grammy is a riot, that woman can't NOT be funny.

Anywho, after an afternoon of mani's, pedi's, and spending money that neither of us had, Erica and I went with JohnFingBozzuto to his frat bro's beer pong tournament. John assured me it would be a "sausage fest," and he was right. Many boys for a single girl. Couldn't play in the tourny, it was brother's only, but I played quarters...and my team lost miserably.

Then we went to the after party. Another good time, and we learned that apparently I do have a fondness for Jersey...who knew??

Sunday rolled around, and we picked up David from the train station, made dip, and headed for Warwick (we gets down baby!). We picked up Jenn, and headed over to Helen Ave for a BBQ in honor of Kate being home for a few days! There was friends, food, drink, and more important...a moon bounce!




2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    You're leaving out a few KEY details, aren't you? : )

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    That's my perogative :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home