Witty Title in the Works

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

When I last left you, I had just posted pictures of the squirrel. Sorry most were poor quality. And since he has run off and not returned, I have had little to post about...ok, not really. Some interesting things have happened.

Highlights:
1. I burned myself on a door. Yes, a door. It takes great skill, and involves a precise shade of paint and certain timing based on the direction of the sun. Most people can't do this.

2. My grandfather turned 90...nice big family party. I didn't know 75% of the people there, but I was related to most of them.


3. My favorite day of the year came and passed, with little excitement. There wasn't even a family argument at the annual 4th of July wiffle ball game! But we saw Oakie...so all is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home